The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hideout

The coolest place on the net for family and friends to have some fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chancey
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Chancey

So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol Empty
PostSubject: So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol   So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:53 am

The lady upstairs called the landlady on me yet again lol This time she told her that she does not know where I get my money to pay the bills because my car is always here and she knows I don't work. She has seen me move in at least 7 beds in the last two months so she thinks that I am now a prostitute or running a whore house because she always sees strange men and women coming and going and she has smelled odd things coming from my house so she thinks I might be running a meth lab out of the basement now lol.
On the bed thing, I got rid of my sons toddler bed and bought him a twin bed. The frame was delivered one day, the mattress the next day and the box springs came a week later. I got my daughter a new twin bed for her birthday in February! So Idk lol. The rest of the crap is just that..CRAP! The woman is out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
http://therantroom.spruz.com/
jeanie
Admin
Admin
jeanie

PostSubject: Polly Anna Positive!   So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:54 am

On the bright side you will never be burgled as you have a neighbour who not only watches what you do but everbody else who goes in and out of your property.

In the words of Bonnie Raitt "Lets give her something to Talk About"!
Back to top Go down
Chancey
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Chancey

PostSubject: Re: So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol   So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 am

Yeah Really, I never have to worry about that or if my apartment catches on fire. The only problem is when I have sex I now go around and make sure all the windows are covered and I play loud music cause I am convinced she is listening or video taping me lol
Back to top Go down
jeanie
Admin
Admin
jeanie

PostSubject: Re: So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol   So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Crikey Chance!

You mean you wernt doing that already. Now you really were giving them something to talk about!

(mental note): always ring chance before coming around and do not enter when curtains drawn and loud music playing.
Back to top Go down
Chancey
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Chancey

PostSubject: Re: So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol   So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol   So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I am either a drug Lord or a Prositute now....WTF lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hideout :: Welcome! :: General Disscusions-
Jump to: