The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hideout

The coolest place on the net for family and friends to have some fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thought it about time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeanie
Admin
Admin
jeanie

Thought it about time Empty
PostSubject: Thought it about time   Thought it about time Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:58 am

Hi I am Jeanie and I am from New Zealand also known as Aeoteroa – Land of the Long white Cloud.

For years New Zealand was known for having more sheep than people and yes we were the butt of many sheep jokes. But now through Peter Jackson magic we are known as the home of Lord of the Rings.

I am single and live with my mum and although I love animals have no pets at the moment. My first animal love is the horse although I have never owned one. I have had three dogs in my life time so far, two rough coated collies and a Sealyham terrier.

My most current hobby and interest is growing and exhibiting roses. I have 54 roses made up of bush and miniatures. The big guns have 300 to 400.

I also like to travel and have visited a few countries now such as USA, Australia, Singapore, Britain, Channel Islands, Holland, Austria, Germany, Switzerland and Italy.

Love to chat with people and learn about them and their families and countries. Look forward to getting to know you!
Back to top Go down

Thought it about time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hideout :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: