The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hideout

The coolest place on the net for family and friends to have some fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RIP Lynn JacenJeimer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chancey
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Chancey

RIP Lynn JacenJeimer Empty
PostSubject: RIP Lynn JacenJeimer   RIP Lynn JacenJeimer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 pm

If anyone from the Ohio area knew Lynn, or those that have heard of what happened. I am posting these pics in her honor. She was murdered by her Ex boy friend who is still at large. He was the father of her 4 year old son. She also had a 13 year old daughter with autism. The Ex BF strangled her and dumped her body in NC then dropped the kids off at her parents house and fled the state.
I didn't know Lynn personally, I met her a few times at therapy when we both took our kids there and about two years ago I saw her at the pool where we had our kids swimming in the kiddy pool. I know she was also a waitress at good-fellows pizza place and bar.

RIP Lynn JacenJeimer 53972410

RIP Lynn JacenJeimer 39677410

Back to top Go down
http://therantroom.spruz.com/
Demonic_Vampire
Demonic_Vampire

RIP Lynn JacenJeimer Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Lynn JacenJeimer   RIP Lynn JacenJeimer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:14 am

thts so sad such a beautiful woman. R.I.P Lynn. hopefully they catch the sick asshole
Back to top Go down

RIP Lynn JacenJeimer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hideout :: Welcome! :: General Disscusions-
Jump to: