The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hideout

The coolest place on the net for family and friends to have some fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kisu
Moderator/Host
Moderator/Host

Kisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Empty
PostSubject: Kisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   Kisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 am

Hello Very Happy
I am kisu =D
goofy + kiddo + not good at remembering = kisu
So if i forget who you are and asking the same thing from you again and again, please understand it. XD
I love using icons like =D XD =.= etc...
I like messing around...so if i do anything u dont like hrmmm =b sorry hahaha

And i do disappearing suddenly like a ninja sometime...cuz work & bf...but sometime i am not talking because I am a chinese i am not very gd @ English so when the room go so fast I will cant catch up confused so being silence XD but i am still there perving what u guys talking =D

I am new in the EWC just like 1-2 months cuz I have a new job and bored @ office lol so i always on when I am working.
And Thanks for lordy believe in me in a short time and make me as a mod in the room.
Base on I am new there and being a mod there I am still have things to learn so everyone nice to meet ya and kindly tell/teach me what i do wrong or should do. =) Thanks.

Back to top Go down
heartofgoldsk
heartofgoldsk

Kisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   Kisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Nice to learn a bit about you kisu...thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

Kisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hideout :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: