The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hideout

The coolest place on the net for family and friends to have some fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rocky is the man w/ 12....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander12
Alexander12

Rocky is the man w/ 12.... Empty
PostSubject: Rocky is the man w/ 12....   Rocky is the man w/ 12.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:42 pm

hey there ladies and gentlemen, well yeah even if you don't like acting as one...
oh well, anyways, am Rockyman12 by the way, you can call me Rocky for some coolness in it Cool
i like doin things which am interested into and do it at my best , but that doesn't stop me from exploring other things too.
i can be a sweetest friend for you and a greatest enemy if you wanted to. i got a patience like a full bottle of tequila, which when you drink it all, you'll get a nasty hangover coming for you. What a Face

i like being mysterious and surprising everyone so if you want to know bout me, don't be afraid to ask me. ...that's where our chatroom is for...

##Rockyman12

Last edited by Rockyman12 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
heartofgoldsk
heartofgoldsk

PostSubject: Re: Rocky is the man w/ 12....   Rocky is the man w/ 12.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Glad you joined us Rocky Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexander12
Alexander12

PostSubject: Re: Rocky is the man w/ 12....   Rocky is the man w/ 12.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:19 pm

an honor to meet you guyz
Back to top Go down
iamkdanna
iamkdanna

PostSubject: Nice   Rocky is the man w/ 12.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 am

ty sir!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/iamkdanna
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky is the man w/ 12....   Rocky is the man w/ 12.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky is the man w/ 12....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hideout :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: