The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hideout

The coolest place on the net for family and friends to have some fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

/me sings *MEMEMEME* ahem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyPegasus
LadyPegasus

/me sings *MEMEMEME* ahem Empty
PostSubject: /me sings *MEMEMEME* ahem   /me sings *MEMEMEME* ahem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Ok so, I am LadyPegasus, or Peg. I am a regular that inhabited both rooms until the merger, so most of you should know me by now.
I am living with my bf I love you Bowshooter51ga, aka Bow. king
We have 3 fur babies between us, sort of a blended family: two dogs, Sinful Dreams aka Sin (HUGE black lab) that I have had since he was weaned in July of 2008. Bow has Scout, a border collie / unk mixed pup and Stella a calico kitty. He also has 4 VERY noisy parakeets.
We like fishing, archery, movies, music and other stuff. How we got together <3 is a kind of a cool story if you are interested, hit me up!

I am a weird woman and can be a little crude at times but no worries, I am harmless! Well, unless you try to hurt my family which includes my friends (on and offline)... then I am a Mama Bear!

I am short, fat, old and ugly and DAMN proud of it all! elephant

I tend to use a lot of chat anachronisms and that sometimes throws people but it is all just good fun. cheers

I hate drama Evil or Very Mad especially in these rooms (C'mon it's just a chat room for fate's sake Rolling Eyes ) and I am not here to be anyone's enemy, but start shit and I WILL finish it Twisted Evil . I am generally easy going and let a ton of stupid shit roll off my back but I am still human and once in a while something does get to me. If it comes to that plz do not hold a grudge, I am glad to talk it out in private and, if nothing else, agree to disagree and move on. Neutral

I am disabled and dealing with worsening chronic pain but I laugh and it makes it better. If I start to b1tch about my pain, please derail me lol I am ADD/H bounce and can get stuck in the Pity Party Room and I hate it there! Razz If I cold find a way to heal and return to work I would gladly do so! I am a perfect example of beware what you wish for... I had often wished I could stay home and not have to work.... I CALL DO OVERS! *waits while nothing happens*. Sleep

Other than that I am a writer, sorta published. I write poems, lyrics and short stories with a couple of novels in the works. If you want me to write something for you, feel free to ask. I am known to be able to write on an any subject in almost any genre or form. queen
Back to top Go down
http://free-2b-thin.blogspot.com/
heartofgoldsk
heartofgoldsk

/me sings *MEMEMEME* ahem Empty
PostSubject: Re: /me sings *MEMEMEME* ahem   /me sings *MEMEMEME* ahem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Thanks for the info...nice to know more about you Smile
Back to top Go down

/me sings *MEMEMEME* ahem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hideout :: Welcome! :: Introductions-
Jump to: