The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hideout

The coolest place on the net for family and friends to have some fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!! Entertainment tonight !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeanie
Admin
Admin
jeanie

!! Entertainment tonight !! Empty
PostSubject: !! Entertainment tonight !!   !! Entertainment tonight !! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:46 am

Its a new year if you haven't noticed so time to post post!

I thought I would start an entertainment post for people to give their opinion on the movies, theatre and arts.

Tonight I went and saw the movie called "The Impossible"

Thought it was well made and well worth checking out. It traces a family on holiday in Thailand when the famous Tusnami hit on 26/12/2004. As the subject matter suggests its not a comedy. A hanky or box tissues would be a must.

Its starts as the most idealistic paradise to relax and have Christmas and within 24 hours it becomes a nightmare and horror for many to endure. It will make you very thankful for what you have.

It is very graphic, realistic and emotional journey for the whole family. Special effects are so real even the wounds that they have will send a shiver down your spine. It stars Ewen Mcgregor and Naiomi Watts and look out for the performance of their oldest son Tom Holland. He does very well.

If you have not seen it then its worth a look

Back to top Go down

!! Entertainment tonight !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hideout :: Welcome! :: General Disscusions-
Jump to: