The Hideout

The coolest place on the net for family and friends to have some fun.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

RIP Lynn JacenJeimer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chancey
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: RIP Lynn JacenJeimer   Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 pm

If anyone from the Ohio area knew Lynn, or those that have heard of what happened. I am posting these pics in her honor. She was murdered by her Ex boy friend who is still at large. He was the father of her 4 year old son. She also had a 13 year old daughter with autism. The Ex BF strangled her and dumped her body in NC then dropped the kids off at her parents house and fled the state.
I didn't know Lynn personally, I met her a few times at therapy when we both took our kids there and about two years ago I saw her at the pool where we had our kids swimming in the kiddy pool. I know she was also a waitress at good-fellows pizza place and bar.

Back to top Go down
http://therantroom.spruz.com/
Demonic_Vampire

PostSubject: Re: RIP Lynn JacenJeimer   Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:14 am

thts so sad such a beautiful woman. R.I.P Lynn. hopefully they catch the sick asshole
Back to top Go down

RIP Lynn JacenJeimer
Page 1 of 1